• Served as lead legal negotiator and coordinator with respect to key strategy partners such as Google and Microsoft.
• Managed global cross-category license coordination as the leader of top priority legal project involving 8 lawyers in US, 4 lawyers in EU and 3 lawyers in Asia.
• Negotiated and provided legal support for funding an international technology standard organization with global technology companies such as Intel, Silicon Image, Samsung and Nokia.
• Managed legal support for key strategic alliance deals with global supply chain partners such as Hon Hai Precision Industry (known as “Foxconn”).
• Obtained regulatory approvals from more than 10 countries for M&A of Sony BMG Music (now known as Sony Music)