Biography and Photograph
- Biography of the presenter should not be more than 150 words
- Photograph of the presenter in High Resolution needed
Submission Deadline of Prerecording: September 30, 2020
Modes of Virtual Presentation
- Virtual Oral Presentation should be pre-recorded and sent by Dropbox (or similar).
- The purpose of pre-recording is to minimize the potential for technical problems caused by Internet connection issues.
- The recording should take the form of a video file in a standard format (e.g: .wmv, .mp4).
- Each session will have 2-3 speakers where 20 minutes is allocated to each speaker and Queries from each participant will be shared over email.
- We recommend that the video corresponds to your presentation slides as you would have them in a conventional presentation, with the audio track corresponding to your narration of the slides.
- Microsoft Power-point provides a feature for recording a narrated version of your presentation as a video (see these instructions).
- All the Panel Discussion must be exclusively in English (including the title of talk, Biography, Presenter names, and affiliations).
- Please provide the following: Presenter’s contact details including full mailing address, office phone number, email address, and fax number.
- Notify us of a replacement presenter before a month
- We do not provide speaker honorariums or reimburse for expenses.
- Please ensure that you have time to answer for Q&A so that our delegates feel heard and the event is as interactive as possible.