- Jeffrey Alan Hovden, Partner, Robins Kaplan LLP
- Practices in the area of patent litigation, with a focus on generic pharmaceutical patent cases under the Hatch-Waxman Act and within the biotechnology industry.
- Has litigated numerous patent infringement and invalidity actions, including many cases involving top-selling worldwide prescription drugs for both generic and name-brand clients.
- Routinely advises clients on their intellectual property portfolios and has extensive experience with the Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act’s drug-approval provisions and their attendant regulations; provides infringement, validity, and due diligence opinions.
- Experienced with copyrights, particularly those involving functional works; counsels biotechnology clients regarding licensing matters.
- Provides analysis of current legal issues facing the health and life sciences industry in the Robins Kaplan Trial Attorneys Blog.
Have your say!