If you choose to file the complete Utility Patent Application US, you’ll get several benefits, including:
- 20 Years of rights: If USPTO considers your invention novel, non-obvious, and useful, the USPTO will entitle you for 20 years of patent rights.
- Fully Prepared Patent Application: With complete Patent Application order, you’ll get a complete draft of patent application including specifications, claims, and drawings.
- Follow-up consultation: A USPTO-registered patent attorney or agent will discuss your application in detail with you in person or over the phone.
- Patent Pending Status: While you wait for your patent application to be granted by the US Patent Office, you will get legal “patent pending” status.
- Electronic filing verified by Government Receipt: Your patent agent or attorney will electronically file your complete application with the USPTO. You will receive an official receipt from the US Patent Office confirming acceptance of your patent application and showing your patent application number.
- Actively Available IIPLA Team: We are here live, Monday-Friday, by email, phone, or chat. Give us a ring, we’ll be happy to chat with you about the patent process or have a patent practitioner answer any legal questions.